Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Client resources, any working examples?

Vote:

I'm trying to get Client Resources up and running and I think there is some part I'm missing.

I'm trying to get a [ClientResourceRegister] class to run on every EPi page for the visitor. depending on pagedata / page types I'm going to load different resources.

But the class itself is never touched, even though the pages are inherited from EPiServer.Web.Mvc.PageController and the Register class inherits from PageClientResourceRegister.

All I've found is Disqus plugin but that didn't help me much. Is there some references needed to get EPi to run the Register class? Does anyone have a working example around?

Cheers /W

May 27, 2015 15:22
Vote:

Does your client resource register work on clean Alloy templates site?

Page template must render required client resources for "Header" and "Footer" areas. Check it out: Requirements for Page Templates.

You can also download Sample module source code, it contains client resource register and provider examples. It was created for EPiServer 7, but client resource management part should be accurate.

Client resource register example in Disqus for EPiServer.

Jun 09, 2015 18:19
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.