Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

User search not working in Admin and with Set Access Rights

Vote:

Hi,

I have a Relate CMS (7.5) project that is using EPiServerCommonIntegrationMembershipProvider along with MultiplexingRoleProvider (EPiServerCommonRoleProvider and WindowsRoleProvider) and the user search is not working in admin mode and when using the Set Access Rights screen I can't search for users (searching for groups works for both).

I can guess that for the admin user search this is correct as you should use the Community functions to search for and edit users but the access rights is just to control who has access to content. I appreciate that access rights should be controlled by groups rather than individual users but I still think this should work (it would if I was using the standard SQL membership provider).

Has anyone encountered this before and know how to resolve?

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Dec 08, 2015 15:06
Vote:

Ive had something similar when I built a custom membership provider once. I forgot to register the provider capabilities with episerver in global asax. Might be similar?

Feb 04, 2016 0:09
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.