Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Projects, workflows and compliance

Vote:

Is there a replacement to workflows behavior as part of the new project functionality?

I'm trying to test and upgrdae to CMS 9 on a site to take a look but I don't get the option to enable projects in the System Settings as suggested after upgrading: System settings

I have a client who makes use of the workflow functionality, but there is a bug in it thats means the full domain and path for links is not included in emails (just the path with no domain) but as workflows are being removed I'm guessing this is unlikely to be fixed in the current functionality.

I'm trying to figure out if there is a suitable replacement to the workflow behavior as it forms part of their compliance process currently.

Oct 02, 2015 14:32
Vote:

I managed to get the projects beta checkbox to look at - I think what's there is looking really good. Like the overview and comments.

I think one thing that might make it more helpful for those who have previously made use of the workflows is some sort of notifications linked to comments.

Oct 05, 2015 14:41
Vote:

Thanks for your feedback, Mark! As a matter of fact, the CMS teams are currently working on email notifications for projects. This feature should be released in the near future.

Oct 06, 2015 7:53
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.