Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Export DB to Azure - StoredProcedure [dbo].[aspnet_Setup_RemoveAllRoleMembers] -- sp_helpuser is not supported in current version of Azure SQL Database

Vote:

Hi, I am using SQLAzureMW to export the DB from test server to Azure. 

When prepping the SQL script file, I get the following errors:

StoredProcedure [dbo].[aspnet_Setup_RemoveAllRoleMembers] -- sp_helpuser is not supported in current version of Azure SQL Database
StoredProcedure [dbo].[EntityGetGuidByID] -- SELECT INTO statement is not supported in this version of Azure SQL Database.
StoredProcedure [dbo].[EntityGetIDByGuid] -- SELECT INTO statement is not supported in this version of Azure SQL Database.

Has anyone come across similar errors? Can I ignore them?

BR,

Marija

Oct 05, 2015 15:43
Vote:

It seems to have to do with ASP.NET Authentication

http://our.componentone.com/2010/11/21/adding-asp-net-authentication-to-sql-azure/

A tip is that the easiest way to move a database to Azure is to create a local dacpac file and upload it to a blob storage and then you can through portal create a new database from that dacpac-file.

Oct 12, 2015 20:49
Vote:

I've seen that one, the guy has ignored the error :D Probably it's not affecting the application cycle, since the SP might never be called... But, I'll need to put some time to it.

Oct 15, 2015 17:09
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.