Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

TinyMce tries to load custom plugins from /EPiServer/CMS/7.17....

Vote:

I have several tinymce custom plugins. After upgrading to Episerver 7.17 we have started to see some strange behaviour with the XHtml fields. On an article I have 2 XHtml fields. I have a simple field called "Abstract". It has 1 custom plugins and one more advanced called "Main body". "Main body" has several custom scripts. If the first field I click is "Main body" everything is OK. The scripts are loaded from the correct path "/util/Editor/tinymce/plugins/.

If I refresh the page and click the "Abstract" field first then click the "Main body" field EpiServer tries to load the custom JavaScript's from "/EPiServer/CMS/7.17.0.0/ClientResources/Editor/tiny_mce/plugins/"

What is happening her? Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Jan 13, 2015 18:44
Vote:

@Arnt: Please don't use dots (".") in the URL. That creates an 404-error. I have updated your post with new URL.

We'll try to adjust the routing to allow for dots being used in URL. Please see the comment from Johan Björnfot in this thread for more information regarding "." handling.

Thanks!

Per Vikström
Online Manager, Team Leader
EPiServer Web Team

Edited, Feb 02, 2015 11:00
Vote:

Do you have any path in your custom object that might point to the wrong directory?

Feb 02, 2015 11:20
Vote:

No I do not have any paths pointing to the wrong folder.

In TinyMCEPluginButton I have

LanguagePath =
"/Util/Editor/tinymce/plugins/responsiveimageplugin/editor_plugin",

When I click the MainBody first it loads correct from:

http://localhost:17045/util/Editor/tinymce/plugins/responsiveimageplugin/editor_plugin.js?moduleArea=Util

If I click the abstract field, that does not use this pluggin, then click the MainBody it tries to load the javascript from:

http://localhost:17045/EPiServer/CMS/7.17.0.0/ClientResources/Editor/tiny_mce/plugins/responsiveimageplugin/editor_plugin_src.js

Feb 03, 2015 9:00
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.