Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Unable to load one or more of the requsted types.

Vote:

Hello,

So my problem is that I just got back to work, pulled the latest information from the TFS and I got this big error:

Unable to load one or more of the requested types. The following information may be a subset of the Type/LoaderException information present - inspect with debugger for complete view.
Check assemblies [EPiServer, Version=7.0.586.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=8fe83dea738b45b7] and/or types [EPiServer.AccessDeniedDelegate,
EPiServer.DefaultAccessDeniedHandler,
EPiServer.AsyncCopyCompletedEventArgs,
EPiServer.AsyncCompletedEventArgs`1,
EPiServer.AsyncDataFactory,
EPiServer.AsyncWorkerManager,
EPiServer.AsyncWorkerManager+AsyncThreadContext,
EPiServer.ChangeLog.IChangeLogItem,
EPiServer.ChangeLog.IChangeLogUpdatableItem,
EPiServer.ChangeLog.ChangeLogItemBase,
EPiServer.ChangeLog.ChangeLogContent,
EPiServer.ChangeLog.ChangeLogContent+ActionType,
EPiServer.ChangeLog.ChangeLogContentDelete,
EPiServer.ChangeLog.ChangeLogContentDeleteChildren,
EPiServer.ChangeLog.ChangeLogContentDeleteLanguage,
EPiServer.ChangeLog.ChangeLogContentMove,
EPiServer.ClientScript.ISupportsScriptManager,
EPiServer.Construction.ConstructionHelper,
EPiServer.Construction.ConstructorParameterResolver,
EPiServer.Construction.ContentFactory]. Information from LoaderExceptions property [Could not load file or assembly 'Castle.Core, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.,
Could not load file or assembly 'Castle.Core, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=407dd0808d44fbdc' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.].

Do you have any idea why? As I see it my Castle.Core is not founded from Web.Config. It's a 7.0 EPiServer site.

If you have any idea please let me know.

Cheers!

//Alex

Aug 25, 2014 13:02
Vote:

Hi Alex, 

Welcome back, hope you had a good vacation.

Do you have a Castle.Core.dll in your bin catalog? Is it of version 3.0.0.0? 

Aug 26, 2014 8:46
Vote:

Hello Petter, yes I did! :)

The problem was ofcourse that I was missing the Castle.Core dll and it was pointing at another version. Cheers.

Aug 27, 2014 11:00
Vote:

Nov 03, 2014 2:41
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.