Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Mirroring - reset channel problem

Vote:

Hi!

I'm mirroring the contents of a node between two sites (source and target) one time every day. I have to make a "channel reset" everytime to get the contents to mirror properly. Otherwise it simply wont mirror... no specific error messages or anything. It just doesn't mirror until I reset the channel (manually). My question... Is there a way to automatically reset the channel everytime before mirroring takes place (perhaps in config-file)?

Aug 28, 2014 13:36
Vote:

What does the message say? Mirroring only mirror changes so if there are no changes on source side nothing will be mirrored.

Aug 28, 2014 18:34
Vote:

Well, there are new pages added to the mirrored node (source) when I try to do the mirroring. Once I reset the channel mirroring works but if don't do the reset nothing new is mirrored... which I find strange. This is what it says (when nothing is mirrored):

2014-09-01 13:15:52 OK Sent mirroring job 'Evenemang' to Mirroring Service for execution

When successfull a message like the one above is followed by something like this:

SourceService: Exported 405 pages
TargetService: Imported 145 pages, moved 0 pages, deleted 0 pages including children

Sep 01, 2014 13:23
Vote:

Actually I think I have solved my problem... It turned out there was a file inconsistency which halted the mirroring in some way. Once I removed that file and it was mirrored correctly it works just like before.

Sep 01, 2014 13:56
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.