Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Error ofter installation of EPiServer.Azure

Vote:

Hi,

after the installation of Episerver.Azure I get the message, that my database is not updated from 7006.0 to 7011.0.

To update the database I should the CMDlet 'update-epidatabase'.

But 'update-epidatase' tells me:

'No files to process'

I got the tip to run 'Export-EPiUpdates' first.

When I exeute this, it does an export, but I get so SQL files - only one file with the name: '7.6.0.0.config'

What can I do to update my database?

Thanks,

Thorsten

Aug 30, 2014 13:11
Vote:

Have you update all other packages from EPiServer?

Aug 30, 2014 20:53
Vote:

Hi Henrik,

my setup: Visual Studio Express 2013 for Web and the EPiServer Visual Studio extension.

I do a clean install (New Project) of an EPiServer Website (MVC or WebForms) and then I install the EPiServer.Azure NuGet-Package.

After that, I get the error.

How can I update the other(?) packages?

Thorsten

Sep 01, 2014 8:23
Vote:

Then there is an dependency error in that nuget package.

To update the other packages, open Nuget Package Manager (rightclick on the solution and select Manage Nuget Package For Solution)

After that click on updates on the left and select EPiServer below that and click on Update All

Sep 01, 2014 8:30
Vote:

Hi Henrik,

that was the solution for my problem - many thanks :-)

After installating of the NuGet-Updates I was able to run 'update-epidatabase' without errors.

Thanks,

Thorsten

Sep 01, 2014 9:03
Vote:

Great to know!
Please mark my answer as answer so others can se what the solution was

Sep 01, 2014 9:25
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.