Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Best way for creating bunners in Episerver

Vote:

Hello guys!  I have one problem. I would like to choose the best way for creating bunners. First way: create block type with image , create block template and than in CMS/EDIT drug and drop block on needed page or Second way: upload images on Media and then insert them in html like   What is the best way fdor creating such bunners ? 

Thanks for Your help !!!

Aug 13, 2014 15:16
Vote:

Hi Oleh,

Creating your banner as a block offers a better solution for content editors, especially if you are adding additional properties to support the image such as overlay text, styling, animation configuration, etc.  You can then reference media type content you have previously uploaded to your site which an editor can change and republish if required.

It really all depends on your requirements as it's also perfectly acceptable to use a XHTML property and insert media content within the editor.

You may be better off posing these type of questions in the CMS 7.5 developer forum instead of this one, which is for EPiServer Commerce.

http://world.episerver.com/Forum/Developer-forum/-EPiServer-75-CMS/

Aug 14, 2014 12:22
Vote:

@Steven Rowell sorry its my mistake. I will post on CMS forum. Thanks!

Aug 14, 2014 15:45
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.