Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

TinyMCE Plugin Error

Vote:

Im trying to get a TinyMCE plugin to work on Episerver 7.8.2.0. 

My plugin needs to open up a popup for user input, so the popup html needs to load tiny_mce_popup.js.

This file is loaded from /util/Editor/tinymce/tiny_mce_popup.js and it gives a JS error ("Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function) from this line:

tinymce.dom.Event._add(document, "focus", function () { ...

However I noticed that the built-in TinyMCE plugins use a different tiny_mce_popup.js - loaded from a different location: /episerver/CMS/7.8.2.0/ClientResources/Editor/tiny_mce/tiny_mce_popup.js

I cannot point my popup to this file as it would stop working as soon as episerver is updated, does anyone know why these files are different, is this a bug in episerver?

Jul 31, 2014 21:43
Vote:

I solved it like this: 

http://world.episerver.com/forum/developer-forum/-Episerver-75-CMS/Thread-Container/2016/9/tinymce-plugin-get-url-to-correct-tiny_mce_popup.js/?pageIndex=1#reply

Sep 03, 2016 9:08
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.