Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Interactive Scene compability

Vote:

Hello!

(This is a longshot).

Does anybody have information regarding the module Interactive Scene (belonging to the Create+ package), and if it is in anyway compatible with EPiServer 7.x?

Documentation (Swedish): https://world.episerver.com/Documents/CREATE/Interactive_Scene/Editors_Manuals/1.2.1/Redakt%C3%B6rshandbok_Interactive_Scene_1_2_1.pdf

I am going to upgrade a site running CMS 5 R2 (and Interactive Scene) to the latest CMS release. My guess is that the plugin is lost in this upgrade, but any info is appreciated.

Kind regards
Gustav

Jun 24, 2014 11:04
Vote:

Hi Gustav!

I'm afraid Interactive Scene has been discontinued and there is no version available for EPiServer 7.

My advice is to replace it with a javascript based carousel plugin of some kind, which in addition would also work in a mobile browser without Flash player installed.

Jul 07, 2014 16:20
Vote:

Hi Fredrik-Lange!

I suspected so, thank you for confirming it :)

Yes, a javascript-based variant is defenitly the way to go.

Regards
Gustav

Jul 10, 2014 12:51
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.