Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Export property wont include settings

Vote:

I want to use an standard dropdown and let the admins decide the values.

But I want to prepoulate the list with data that today is the most recent values. We have a lot of enironments and the list of values is long.

So I tried to enter the values in the global/custom settings dialog in admin mode under edit propert.

The problem is that the values don get exported tho the other environments when i export the page/pagetype.

Any Ideas?

May 13, 2014 16:50
Vote:

Does anybody know how to access the settings made in admin mode for the property by code?

I would like to read them if defined in my factory

[UIHint("PublicationType")]

[BackingType(typeof (PropertyDropDownList))]

[Display(Name = "Publikationstyp", Order = 1, AutoGenerateField = true, Description = "Välj publikationstyp")]

public virtual string PublicationType { get; set; }

[UIHint(UIHint.MediaFile)]

[Display(Name = "Pdf")]

public virtual ContentReference PdfFile { get; set; }

[EditorDescriptorRegistration(TargetType = typeof (string), UIHint = "PublicationType")]

publicclassPublicationTypeEditorDescriptor : EditorDescriptor

{

public override void ModifyMetadata(ExtendedMetadata metadata, IEnumerable<Attribute> attributes)

{

SelectionFactoryType = typeof (PublicationTypeFactory);

ClientEditingClass ="epi-cms/contentediting/editors/SelectionEditor";

base.ModifyMetadata(metadata, attributes);

}

}

privateclassPublicationTypeFactory : ISelectionFactory

{

public IEnumerable<ISelectItem> GetSelections(ExtendedMetadata metadata)

{

//GET CODE FROM ADMIN SETTINS

//ELSE SHOW DEFAULT

var types = new List<SelectItem>();

types.Add(new SelectItem() {Value = "Rapporter", Text = "Rapporter"});

types.Add(new SelectItem() {Value = "Skrivelser", Text = "Skrivelser"});

types.Add(new SelectItem() {Value = "Informationsmaterial", Text = "Informationsmaterial"});

return types;

}

}

Anyone???

May 14, 2014 10:59
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.