Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Issues with Url.ContentUrl

Vote:

I am using the extension method ContentUrl in EPiServer.Web.Mvc.Html which works like a charm. I am having some issues with this when using ImageResize.net. In edit-mode it seems to add ,,6435 (Content reference ID) after the image. So /blabla/folder/hola.jpg,,5333. Is this by design and required by EPiServer somehow or is it a bug?

Apr 08, 2014 16:06
Vote:

as far as I have been able to ascertain the behaviour you describe is intentional on the part of episerver and is not a fault. Linus Ekstrom of episerver confirmed to me the pattern of the edit mode URL form in the latter stages of cms 7.5 preview programme just before the actual release of cms 7.5. If you take a look at the code here  http://world.episerver.com/Code/Martin-Pickering/ImageResizingNet-integration-for-CMS75/, you will see that the URL pattern for edit mode is deliberately being searched for and handled to overcome the problems it causes when using image resizing.net and the URL form hiding requests for images from the image resizing.net plugin.

Apr 08, 2014 23:58
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.