Problem with fileexplorer in CMS 7.5

Vote:
 

Hi!

In edit mode When we try to open fileexplorer we see all the tree but we also got a "undefiend" in the file explorer tree. and we cant see any files in resource window.

In ordinary view mode averything works.

With fiddler we can see a 500 error on following URL:
EPiServer/cms/Stores/contentstructure/?referenceId=3&query=getchildren&typeIdentifiers=episerver.core.icontentimage&typeIdentifiers=episerver.core.contentfolder&sort(+typeIdentifier,+name)&dojo.preventCache=1417082456932

 

The start page is set in admin mode.

 

anyone have an Idea?

 

Kindley Regards//
Patrik

StackTrace:

[ContentNotFoundException: Content with id 3 was not found]
   EPiServer.Core.DefaultContentLoader.Get(ContentReference contentLink, LoaderSettings loaderSettings) +440
   EPiServer.Cms.Shell.UI.Rest.ContentQuery.GetChildrenQuery.GetContent(ContentQueryParameters parameters) +211
   EPiServer.Cms.Shell.UI.Rest.ContentQuery.ContentQueryBase.ExecuteQuery(IQueryParameters parameters) +58
   EPiServer.Cms.Shell.UI.Rest.ContentStructureStore.Get(ContentReference id, String query, ContentReference referenceId, String[] typeIdentifiers, Nullable`1 allLanguages, IEnumerable`1 sortColumns, ItemRange range) +389
   lambda_method(Closure , ControllerBase , Object[] ) +422
   System.Web.Mvc.ReflectedActionDescriptor.Execute(ControllerContext controllerContext, IDictionary`2 parameters) +258
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethod(ControllerContext controllerContext, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +39
   System.Web.Mvc.<>c__DisplayClass13.b__10() +124
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +800086
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodFilter(IActionFilter filter, ActionExecutingContext preContext, Func`1 continuation) +800086
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionMethodWithFilters(ControllerContext controllerContext, IList`1 filters, ActionDescriptor actionDescriptor, IDictionary`2 parameters) +307
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerActionInvoker.InvokeAction(ControllerContext controllerContext, String actionName) +800152
   EPiServer.Shell.Services.Rest.RestControllerBase.ExecuteCore() +301
   System.Web.Mvc.ControllerBase.Execute(RequestContext requestContext) +332
   EPiServer.Shell.Services.Rest.RestHttpHandler.ProcessRequest(HttpContextBase httpContext) +274
   System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +913
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +165
#113748
Nov 27, 2014 11:30
Vote:
 

Hi!

Is this an upgraded site and if so, how did you perform the upgrade?

#113752
Nov 27, 2014 11:55
Vote:
 

You can run the stored procedure netContentRootList to get an idea of what's considered to be roots in the system.

#113753
Nov 27, 2014 11:59
Vote:
 

Yes it's an upgrade, but from a really old version (CMS 6).

We have an Test enviroment and there we don't got these errors, and we taken the files and database "clean" from the test enviroment so the only files that differ from test enviroment are config files.

Can it be something in the config files that give this error ? been looking but can't find anything supcius in the config files...

RootPage 1
WasteBasket 2
GlobalAssets 19852
ContentAssets 19853
Return Value 1

it's the same answear in our testenviroment.

#113758
Edited, Nov 27, 2014 12:50
Vote:
 

Hi Patrik,

Check the tblContent table for the pkId of 3, it was probably already in your database and its just getting confused. id "3" in the alloy base is the sysGlobalAssets.

Take a backup and delete the record, it will also have values configured in tblWorkContent and tblContentLanguage. Look for the fkContentID of 3, remove these too.

Good luck,

Paul

#113878
Dec 01, 2014 5:28
Vote:
 

Hi Patrik,

Check the tblContent table for the pkId of 3, it was probably already in your database and its just getting confused. id "3" in the alloy base is the sysGlobalAssets.

Take a backup and delete the record, it will also have values configured in tblWorkContent and tblContentLanguage. Look for the fkContentID of 3, remove these too.

Good luck,

Paul

#113879
Dec 01, 2014 5:28
Vote:
 

Problem solved.
The problem was, when I restored the database from the development enviroment. In Admin, Manage websites it showed up my website with my servernames and alias(Probly read from config files) and the development sait read in database, so I deleted the development sait in manage websites and ran with "my sait" wich is a clean install from the begining.

The developers sait is an upgrade.

So, after 2 days problemsolving I decided to restore the database again, delete my site and change name on their develpoment sait in manage websites so it fit with pur config files.

After that it worked out as planed.

 

So, what I learned, Content ID's in EPiServer CMS 7.5 are very hard connected to the sait.

 

Thanks for your help.

#114086
Dec 04, 2014 10:17