Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Compare different versions of a page's all properties view

Vote:

This may actually turn out to be a new feature request as I don't belive it's currently possible. Using the Compare Different Versions tool is it possible to compare the page's All Properties view?

We're currently using version 7.10.

Cheers

Jonathan.

Oct 20, 2014 3:24
Vote:

Hi,

I think LanguageManager add-on is kind of this, a little bit change to compare version instead of language version!

Read more: Language Manager Online Web Help

P.S:

How to adapt with your request is another aspect, right? ;)

But anyway I think this should be a feature request because right now EPiServer implemented compare version feature!

Could be better if we can switch edit mode inside compare mode instead of turn off this!

// Ha Bui

Oct 20, 2014 4:16
Vote:

Thanks Ha Bui.

I've found a work around. When using the compare tool, if you select the version of the page you want to see the properties for in the left hand version dropdown you can then just go to All Properties and view the properties for that version of the page.

Then if you want to compare to a different version open the other version you'd like to compare in a new tab.

Not great but it gets me the information I need.

Cheers

Jonathan.

Oct 23, 2014 2:00
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.