Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Need to hear some real cases on how using the "Visitor Groups" feature.

Vote:

I´m a bit courious about the Visitor Groups feature. I have found the Visitor Groups help page but it would be even more helpful to hear from someone that have worked with the feature for real so to speak.

• Why did you do it in the first place?
  • What criterias did you choose?
  • What was the outcome?
  • Did the effort meet the expectation?

This is new for us and we are not sure how and if its worth dig into the feature or not.

Thanks

/M

Edited, Jul 20, 2018 13:01
Vote:

we are using visitor groups to target various users coming from different OSes. this was quite useful when you want to display links for mobile app download for specific platform (no reason to show google play link for iphone users).

another usage is in A/B testing. there we used awesome package from David (https://www.david-tec.com/2017/11/ab-test-an-entire-journey-using-episerver-visitor-groups-and-episerver-ab-testing/)

and definitely there are other usages as well..

Jul 20, 2018 14:56
Vote:

Super! Thanks alot for the reply. That´s exactly what I was looking for.

Feel free to give more examples.

Jul 24, 2018 13:20
This topic was created over six months ago and has been resolved. If you have a similar question, please create a new topic and refer to this one.
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.