Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Hvordan sikre tilgjengelige tabeller i CMS 6?

Vote:

Med Tinymce-editoren prøver jeg å sikre meg at tabeller på en EPiServer-side tilfredsstiller alle tilgjengelighetskrav. Caption og summary, samt å sette celler som header-celler for kolonne eller rad er greit, men så lurer jeg på om det er nødvendig i tillegg å bruke ID-feltet på noen av cellene eller tabellen for at den skal leses riktig av blinde? Du kan i Tinymce sette id på både tabell, rad og celle, men brukerveiledningen forklarer kun feltet med at det kan brukes i "tilgängelighetssyfte", og ikke mer...

Apr 21, 2010 22:28
Vote:

Hi Anita
If you are using th's and are setting the scope attribute to the appropriate value you are fine. For complex tables the id attribute used in conjunction with a headers attribute would also set the correct relations. But I now discover that the headers attribute isn't possible to set in TinyMCE, I will have to file a bug report on this. But hopefully the scope attribute is enough for your table. So if you are setting the summary, caption and use th for the headings and sets the proper scope attribute you are doing enough.
I you want to dig deeper there is an old but still valid article at: http://www.456bereastreet.com/archive/200410/bring_on_the_tables/

/Best regards
Henrik Tengelin

Apr 28, 2010 23:09
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.