Don't miss out Virtual Happy Hour this Friday (April 26).

Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Error running example program

Vote:

Earlier today I successfully installed version 4.61 of EpiServer and managed to rebuild the example project in VS2005. Following that I have been running both "edit" and "admin" modes and everything has been running as expected. Going through the "Programmers Reference" I have been following the "Birthday" page type example following the instructions to the letter. Attempting to return to "Admin" or "Edit" mode after rebuilding the solution (in Visual Studio 2005) I get the error: Could not load type 'development.Global'. and the description "Line 1: <%@ application codebehind="Global.asax.cs" inherits="development.Global" %>" I have now removed birthday.aspx in its entirety and I am still getting the error. The file in question - global.asax.cs - has not been amended in any way so I am a little confused.... Any help will be greatly appreciated. Alexis Syzygy Limited, London
Oct 10, 2007 21:23
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.