Try our conversational search powered by Generative AI!

Buy, sell and exchange function

Vote:

Hello from New Zealand We currently have our Intranet on Episerver and use a news listing type set-up to post items staff want to buy, sell and exchange. Staff currently email me their item and I list on the site. I am looking to develop the site further so that staff can list their own items WITHOUT me having to give them all edit mode access and training. Just wondered how other organisations are handing this and if Episerver has a module (presumably some are using something like a forum) that you would recommend. many thanks Tracey
Oct 30, 2007 1:56
Vote:

We use a "lost and found"-template on our Intranet. Staff uses a simple form (title, editor without icons, contact and a Publish-button) where they fill in their lost or found items. Title, content and contact are listed on a page (long list!). Items are deleted automaticly after two months. No education or Episerver-account needed. If someone wants to remove their item, they e-mail me. This is even easier than using a forum! /Maria, Sweden
Jan 14, 2008 8:14
* You are NOT allowed to include any hyperlinks in the post because your account hasn't associated to your company. User profile should be updated.