Release Date: 4 June, 2010
About this hotfix
This hotfix resolves an issue regarding the retrieval of a matched rule and its related content after changing the rule name, which will cause the page to always show the default content.
It is required that you first install Episerver B2B Adapt before you install the hotfix.
- Download the hotfix zip file for the appropriate version of Episerver B2B Adapt/Episerver CMS 5.x.
- Unzip the files to your local disk (i.e. c:\temp\b2badapt)
- Open the folder equivalent to your version of CMS 5 (i.e. CMS5 R2SP2)
- Copy the dll files (EPiServer.Business.B2BAdapt.dll and EPiServer.Business.B2BAdapt.UIdll)
- Open the folder of your website (i.e c:\EPiServer\Sites\MySite), and go to folder “bin”
- Overwrite the current dll with the hotfix dll files.