This hotfix corrects the following problems:
- Issue #45289 - Globalization always redirects to start page even when the actual templates/web form does not match.
- Issue #35530 - Page Folder ID can get the same values for several pages.
- Issue #45233 - Loading plug-ins take an excessive amount of time.
- Issue #45038 - URL Segment is not changed when copying pages.
- Issue #45214 - You cannot compare languages in preview when the selected version is not published.
- Issue #45308 - PageSearch cannot handle if the same word is used on several languages of the same page.
- Issue #45306 - Multi-language subscription e-mails always sent for original language.
- Issue #45302 - Subscription e-mails are sent even to all languages when a new language is added on a page.
- Issue #45275 - Language (selected from link editor) is ignored for links when using Friendly URL.
- Issue #45274 - Using bookmark link in Edit mode's View tab crashes the page.
- Issue #45335 - Simple address always returns the same language.
- Issue #45277 - If the session is abandoned with a maximized Web Part, any attempts to reopen the page will fail with exception.
- Issue #45298 - Information shown in Edit mode comes from another page.
- Issue #45287 - Compare two versions shows published version in both windows.
- Issue #45345 - Type PageReference is dependent on class PropertyPageReference.
- Issue #45319 - Error when setting "Link to page on another Web site" under "Shortcut/External Link".
- Issue #45369 - When creating a new page, a custom plug-in tab might be displayed as the only tab rather than the Edit tab.
Note We recommend that you back up existing files and database before proceeding with the installation.
- Install the following contained .dll files to the Global Assembly Cache (GAC), for example by dragging and dropping the files to the folder c:\windows\assembly.
- EPiServer - 22.214.171.124
- EPiServer.Enterprise.dll - 126.96.36.199
- EPiServer.WebParts.dll - 188.8.131.52 (only for .NET 2.0 sites using Web Parts)