Release number: 220.127.116.119
Episerver CMS 4.62 B has been released due to a bug discovered in Edit mode when using ASP.NET 2.0 templates. If you have downloaded Episerver CMS 4.62, you can upgrade to version 4.62 B via Episerver CMS Manager.
Any previous versions of Episerver Manager must be uninstalled before installing the latest version.
See the Release Notes for information on issues when upgrading to Episerver 4.62, fixed issues in Episerver 4.61, and known issues in Episerver 4.62.
Please contact Episerver Support with any support issues.
Issues When Upgrading to Episerver 4.62 - Refer to the Release Notes
Please see the release notes for information concerning any issues when upgrading to Episerver 4.62. More specifically for information on:
- converting a multi-language database;
- friendly URL functionality;
- registering portlets for ASP.NET 2.0 portals;
- changes affecting Unified File System;
- simple address configuration;
- portal functionality - registering the EPiServerPersonalizationProvider;
- delayed loading of strings.