Last updated: Apr 03 2018
Breaking changes in Find 13
This topic describes breaking changes for Episerver Find in relation to version 12, and the steps needed to update affected code. To view the complete list of Find 13 changes, see the release notes.
List of changes
- EPiServer.Find.Api.Facets.NestedFacetExtensions have been removed. Please use EPiServer.Find.NestedFacetExtensions (available since Find 12).
- EPiServer.Find.Api.Querying.Filters.NestedFilterExtensions have been removed. Please use EPiServer.Find.NestedFilterExtensions (available since Find 12).
- All index operations have been removed from the EPiServer.Find.Api-namespace (CreateIndex*/DeleteIndex*/IndicesExists*). Any use of index operations is blocked by the Find backend (and always has been).
- ISearchContext.Language was renamed ContentLanguage.
- ISearchContext.Analyzer was added.
Reindex the site
The changes in the language routing makes it necessary to re-index the site after upgrade to Find 13.