This topic describes how to install and configure Episerver Visitor Intelligence (formerly Episerver Insight), the user interface for viewing and filtering visitor profiles, and creating segments to be used as input for omnichannel marketing campaigns.
Note: Episerver Visitor Intelligence is dependent on Episerver Profile Store to be installed for data tracking and storage. The Insight API is for Episerver-internal use only, for the Insight user interface.
- To install the EPiServer.Insight.UI package, enter install-package EPiServer.Insight.UI at the Package Manager Console prompt (PM> ).
- To configure Visitor Intelligence, open web.config and modify the following keys in the <appSettings> section to configure a tracking account.
<add key="episerver:profiles.InsightApiBaseUrl" value="" /> <add key="episerver:profiles.InsightApiSubscriptionKey" value="" /> <add key="episerver:profiles.CloudUIBaseUrl" value="" />
- episerver:profiles.InsightApiBaseUrl. URL to the insight endpoint. The URL is sent together with the subscription key, when an account was created.
- episerver:profiles.InsightApiSubscriptionKey. Subscription key for the insight account. The subscription key URL is sent together with the URL, when an account was created.
- episerver:profiles.CloudUIBaseUrl. URL to the cloud UI endpoint. The URL is sent together with the subscription key, when an account was created.
Last updated: Dec 27, 2017