Optimizely Visitor Intelligence is the user interface for viewing and filtering visitor profiles, and creating segments to be used as input for omnichannel campaigns.
Install the required packages, and use the subscription keys and tracking URLs provided by Optimizely during service onboarding, to set up Visitor Intelligence. See Getting started with Optimizely Visitor Intelligence.
Note: Optimizely Visitor Intelligence uses Profile Store for storing tracking data. To be able to track and store data, you must first install and configure the EPiServer.Profiles.Client NuGet package.
- Getting started with Visitor Intelligence
- Install and configure Visitor Intelligence
- Visitor Intelligence in the Optimizely User Guide
- Profile Store Developer Guide
- Segments in Profile Store and Insight by Dmytro Duk
- Episerver Insight UI Updated for Visitor Group Tracking by Chris Sharp
Last updated: Dec 27, 2017