Episerver Visitor Intelligence (formerly known as Episerver Insight) is the user interface for viewing and filtering visitor profiles, and creating segments to be used as input for omnichannel campaigns.
Install the required packages, and use the subscription keys and tracking URLs provided by Episerver during service onboarding, to set up Visitor Intelligence. See Getting started with Episerver Visitor Intelligence.
Note: Episerver Visitor Intelligence uses Profile Store for storing tracking data. To be able to track and store data, you must first install and configure EPiServer.Profiles.Client.
- Getting Started with Visitor Intelligence
- Install and configure Visitor Intelligence
- Episerver Visitor Intelligence User Guide
- Profile Store Developer Guide
- Blog post: Segments in Profile Store and Insight (now Visitor Intelligence) by Dmytro Duk.
- Blog post: Episerver Insight UI Updated for Visitor Group Tracking by Chris Sharp
Last updated: Dec 27, 2017