Last updated: Dec 27 2017
Episerver Profile Store Developer Guide
Episerver Profile Store tracks and saves data about the behavior of a website visitor each time a visitor views a product, adds a product to wish list or shopping cart, placed an order and so on. You can use actual, timely data to provide a site visitor with a custom experience.
Tracking to Profile Store
You can track data to Profile Store in any of the following ways:
- Using attributes like [PageViewTracking] and [CommerceTracking], for Episerver CMS and Episerver Commerce. See Page view tracking and Product tracking.
- Sending track events directly to the tracking REST API. See Tracking API.
Profile Store is also the underlying data storage for Episerver Insight, which is the user interface for working with profiles and segments. See Episerver Insight.
- Install and configure tracking
- Using Tracking.Core API with Profile Store
- Profile Store API
- Blog post: Listing popular content with Profile Store by Paul Gruffydd
- Blog post: Segments in Profile Store and Insight by Dmytro Duk.