Last updated: Jun 05 2018
This topic explains the concept of native integrations for the Episerver Personalization product suite. Native integrations add product-specific personalization components for the CMS, Commerce and Find parts of the Episerver platform.
Prerequisite: To integrate with Episerver Personalization, you need to be sending Episerver a product catalog feed. See the Catalog feed specification.
How it works
The Personalization suite functionality in Episerver consists of a core personalization system, and product-specific native integrations. A native integration is a set of NuGet packages that you install for each part of the platform where you want to use the Personalization suite. See Personalization for details about packages to install.
These are the native integrations:
- Episerver CMS. The native integration for content recommendations is part of Episerver Advance.
See the Advance API in the CMS Developer Guide.
- Episerver Commerce. The native integration for product recommendations is part of Episerver Perform.
See the Recommendations API in the Commerce Developer Guide.
- Episerver Find. The native integration for search recommendations is part of Episerver Personalized Find.
See the Personalized Find API in the Find Developer Guide.
The native integrations provide product-specific access to the core personalization Server-to-Server API for managing JSON tracking data and JSON-formatted content. Refer to the each product developer guides for details on how to set up the native integration for your solution.
- Integration guides
- Advance API (CMS native integration)
- Recommendations API (Commerce native integration)
- Personalized Find API (Find native integration)