Last updated: Mar 23 2018
Adding the Personalization Portal to the Episerver UI
This topic shows how to add the Personalization Portal to Episerver.
- Episerver Personalization supports only websites with Episerver.CMS.UI.Core version 11.1 or higher.
- URL of the site on which you are using the Personalization Portal.
- Email address and password of the person registered with the Personalization Portal.
Installation and configuration
- Install the latest package of EPiServer.Personalization from the Episerver NuGet site to the target site.
- Log into the site.
- Go to CMS > Admin > Config > Tool Settings > Personalization. The Personalization configuration page appears.
Enter your authentication credentials for the Personalization Portal. (All fields are required.) Use the credentials emailed to you when you were provisioned with Personalization.
- Click Save. The Personalization menu appears on the global navigation to access the Personalization Portal.