Note: Episerver Forms is only supported by MVC-based websites and HTML5-compliant browsers.
The Episerver Forms Marketing Automation Integration (MAI) connector lets you connect Episerver Form fields to a Episerver Customer-Centric Digital Experience Hub (DXH) connector database. You can use only one DXH connector at a time.
You need a license for the specific connector you want to use.
The connectors are installed through NuGet packages, see Installing Episerver. You must install the following NuGet packages in order:
- First, one of the DXH connectors.
- Then, the Forms MAI connector: EPiServer.Marketing.Automation.Forms.x.x.x.
Setting up the connectors
In the Episerver User Guide, you find the following topics on setting up the connectors:
- Setting up Eloqua for Episerver
- Setting up ExactTarget for Episerver
- Setting up HubSpot for Episerver
- Setting up Marketo for Episerver
- Setting up Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Episerver
- Setting up Pardot for Episerver
- Setting up Salesforce for Episerver
- Setting up Silverpop for Episerver
Last updated: Nov 02, 2016