This topic describes the features in the DXP Dashboard and how to access them. The dashboard is an extension of the self-service capabilities offered as part of the Episerver Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform (DXP), and provides access to data about usage, and availability for components associated with your DXP subscription.
Logging in to the dashboard
When logged in, the dashboard menu appears.
- Management Portal. Access to self-service deployment features.
- Forums. Developer community forums on Episerver World.
- Support. Support help center and knowledge base.
- Trust Center. Security information center.
- Service Health. Systems operations status overview.
- Web Help. End-user guides.
- Service Description. Description of services included in DXP.
When logged in, your organization and the associated usage data is loaded, and the Usage Overview appears.
- Page Views. Number of page views for a selected month.
- Total Page Views (YTD). Number of page views this calendar year, from 1/1/yyyy to current date.
- Availability. Availability per month (availability in the top line displays the current partial month). Calculations are corrected for UTC time differences.
Last updated: Apr 02, 2020