This topic describes how to access information related to your projects in the Azure portal, when using Episerver Customer-Centric Digital Experience Platform (DXP) to manage your cloud-based development projects.
You need an Episerver cloud account to access information, and to use the self-services for Episerver DXP. See Creating an Episerver cloud account how to request an account.
Note: You cannot use generic accounts like firstname.lastname@example.org, or private hotmail-type accounts like email@example.com.
The Episerver cloud account provides self-services access to the following:
- DXC Service Management Portal for deployment
- DXC Service Dashboard for usage information
- Access to information in Azure for your projects:
- Read access to see information for the Integration environment
- Contributor access to modify settings for the Integration environment
Confirming invitation and logging in
This section shows how to log in and access information in Azure, using your Episerver cloud account.
When you have received an invitation email from Episerver you can log in to the Azure portal.
- Click the link in the email to confirm the invitation to go to the Azure portal.
- In the account selection step, select Work or school account, and log in with your Microsoft Live-enabled account.
Note: Depending on how the Microsoft account that you are using was originally set up, your log in options may be different. Should you select the wrong one, you will not see your requested resources. Log out and log in again with the other option.
- After logging in, go to the upper right menu and select EPiServer Managed Services to switch to the directory with your DXP-related subscriptions. The subscriptions and resources for the selected customer/environment appear.
Last updated: Apr 02, 2020