Commerce Manager has a very specific folder structure. Understanding this structure helps you modify existing subsystems and create and integrate new ones.
The basic structure is as follows:
- Apps. Root folder that contains all Commerce Manager Systems administration screens, such as Catalog System, Order System, and so on.
- [SystemName]. Folder name of the system, such as Catalog for the Catalog System; files related to that system are stored there.
- [SystemName].config. Application configuration file that defines all views for the system.
- Config. Configuration folder.
- View. Folder with views; may contain any number of subfolders.
- [ViewName].xml. Specific view description for any view.
- Permissions.config. Defines permissions for module.
Config (configuration folder)
Navigation (folder for the navigation)
Last updated: Oct 24, 2016