Optimizely Campaign provides the SOAP API, which can be used to execute virtually any function from a remote system. The SOAP API is compatible with the most common platforms (Java, PHP, .NET) and thus can be used with any kind of data processing system.
The WSDLs for the coupon code system can be found under the following links:
What can I do with the SOAP API?
You can execute virtually any function of Optimizely Campaign from a remote system without using the web browser and logging into your client manually. The interface is bi-directional, which means that you can send and receive data from/to Optimizely Campaign. The following processes can be executed with the SOAP API:
- Create recipient lists and add new recipients
- Edit recipient lists and recipients
- Update and synchronize blacklists
- Create temporary and permanent target groups
- Create mailings, add content and dispatch mailings
- Bounce management
Modifications since the previous version
The operation getOutBounces was added.
Last updated: Apr 21, 2020