A page title widget is a widget that can be reused to style a title of a page.
- Create a new class and derive from AbstractWidget.
- Add members to the class applicable for the custom widget. In this case, a string Title property.
- Decorate the members with the corresponding attribute types. The Title property in this example is a textbox.
- Create a new folder with the same name as the widget in the [theme]/Content folder.
- Edit the markup in the view to display the widget
Do you find this information helpful? Please log in to provide feedback.
Last updated: Dec 11, 2020