Episerver Service API Developer Guide
The Episerver Service API is a service layer that allows system integrators to update and retrieve information from Episerver, ensuring a seamless integration with external systems, such as PIM, DAM and ERP.
The Episerver Service API is installed as a NuGet package EPiServer.ServiceApi. The Service API is available for Episerver Commerce version 8.5 and higher. See Installation and configuration how to install and set up the integration.
How it works
The Service API provides a programming interface for performing operations like:
- Import and export of "episerverdata" files.
- Import and export of forms data.
- Bulk import and export of media.
- Bulk import and export of catalog data in Commerce.
- Bulk asset linking between media and catalog content in Commerce.
- "RESTful" CRUD operations for managing individual catalogs, nodes, entries, and warehouses in Commerce.
See the documentation in this section to set up and use the Episerver Service API. See also Service API REST APIs.
Last updated: Oct 20, 2016