Language Manager makes POST request for each element added to project
Sep 11, 2018
Nov 15, 2018
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce
- Create the Apply demo website and install EPiServer.Labs.LanguageManager, 3.1.6 version.
- Create the website for multiple languages.
- Create a new project.
- Add the "Languages" gadget.
- Select the start page.
- In the "Languages" gadget, click "Add to translation project".
- Select checkboxes for all child nodes and related content.
- Click "OK" to add translation.
Application makes a POST request for each element added to the project.
Application become unresponsive as it makes POST request for each element added to the project.