May 25, 2020
Jul 23, 2020
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce
1. Set up multi site with Alloy and a Find index running the latest CMS and Find (2019-11-18)
2. I have three sites set up and use site specific assets; localhost (has a wildcard host), sitea.com and siteb.com
3. Media uploaded to localhost gets indexed in Find with an url that looks like this
http://[domain]/[lang]/SiteAssets/ (See SearchHitUrl$$string in Find index)
4. Media uploaded to sitea.com, siteb.com gets an url with http://[domain]/[lang]/SysSiteAssets/
5. If I remove wildcard host on localhost site media uploaded also get http://[domain]/[lang]/SysSiteAssets/
Is this correct behavior?
Client is expecting all to end up below http://[domain]/[lang]/SiteAssets/
I am not sure what is correct. I am not sure if this is really Find related either.