Not supported HostType's Service, Installer, VisualStudio should be obsoleted
Nov 20, 2017
Nov 21, 2017
Closed, Fixed and tested
Not supported HostType's enum values should be obsoleted:
- Undefined should not be used for initialization
- Service was designed for mirroring service and should not be used.
- Installer was designed for old installer framework and should not be used
- VisualStudio was designed for old visual studio design elements framework and should not be used
- Attempting to initialize using InitializationEngine using HostType Undefined, VisualStudio, Installer, Service will throw an exception.