Scheduled publishing two languages of same page causes validation error
Oct 30, 2017
Mar 22, 2018
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce
- Install an Alloy sample site.
- Create a new page in English (EN) and set the scheduled publish ahead in time (use the default tomorrow as 12).
- Translate the page to Swedish (SV).
- Choose scheduled publishing for the SV version and pick the same datestamp as in 2. It does not matter if you pick a later time; the same error appears.
- Click the Schedule button.
Expected: You can schedule the publishing of a SV version page.
Actual: An error appears, and the page is not set to publish in the future.
Note: This bugfix does not work for 3 or more languages, see
CMS-9903 that adresses that issue.There is also a fix for this issue in CMS 10, see CMS-10026.