Language segment ignored when routing to nodes with conflicting names in CMS and Catalog
Aug 24, 2017
Feb 06, 2018
Closed, Fixed and tested
A customer have reported having issues with naming conflicts when routing to commerce content having the same name as cms content in second language.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create one catalog node in swedish and english having names "cars", "automobiles".
- Create a CMS page in english with the name "cars".
- Use the UrlResolver.Route("~/sv/cars")
- The route should return the commerce node content for swedish.
- The english version of the cms page content is returned (equivalent to ~/en/cars").