Mar 15, 2017
May 15, 2020
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set up a content approval sequence on a page.
2. Create a project X and edit the page so it is associated with the project.
3. Start the sequence as user A by setting page to Ready for Review.
4. Log out user A and log in with user B (the reviewer).
5. Decline content and log out.
6. Log in with user A.
7. Go to the project X overview. Also, check the Versions gadget.
The Versions gadget and the project overview (under Items) should say "rejected by user B".
Versions gadget and project overview shows "rejected by you" even though it was user B who rejected it. The comments shows the correct information. See attached image.
Note: A somewhat similar scenario is found (when not using content approvals) when user A sets a page to Ready to Publish, and user B publishes the page. The Versions gadget then shows that the page was published by user A, even though it was actually published by user B. For auditing reasons, it would be good if this could be fixed at the same time.