Dec 19, 2016
Dec 22, 2016
Closed, Fixed and tested
Step to reproduce:
1. Install Alloy template and then enable Swedish language
2. In the StandardPage page model, create a new property with the ButtonBlock type
public virtual ButtonBlock MyBlock
3. In the ButtonBlock model, add [CultureSpecific] attribute to all properties to make sure that they are editable in other languages.
4. Rebuild and then open the site, create and publish a new page (StandardPage pagetype) "Page A" in English.
5. Switch to the Swedish and create and publish new language version for page A.
6. Switch the language back to English, then copy page A and paste under Start Page
Expect: Everything in Page A and its language version should be copied.
Actual: Only properties in master language gets copied.