Don't see added content on Floating editor after moving it from custom content provider to default content provider
Nov 27, 2015
May 13, 2016
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce:
- Create standard page A > publish page A.
- Under entry point of content provider, create page B.
- Drag and drop page B into the content area of Page A. Don't publish page A.
- Move page B from content provider to a normal tree.
- Refresh page A.
- Open the Floating Editor of the content area on Page A
Expected: Page B should be visible in both the overlay and floating editor for the content area on Page A.
Actual: Page B is visible in the overlay for the content area on Page A, but it is not visible in the floating editor.