Aug 26, 2015
Oct 27, 2016
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce
1. Add or modify the wildcard host mapping to have a language mapping ("sv").
2. Ensure there is no other host mapped for that language ("sv").
3. Map the primary site to another language ("en").
4. Add a second site with single language ("sv").
5. Create a page on the first site that exists in both languages.
6. Create a link from the second site to the created page on the first site.
Expected: This should not be valid to save, since there is no host defined for this language on this site
Actual: URL is always without a host, which means that language is based on the primary site language.
It is no longer allowed to have the wildcard host as the only host for any given language. A wildcard host must now always be accompanied by a (non-redirect) host defined for the same culture.