Improve Form element to fullfill the WCAG 2.0 level AA compliance
Feb 17, 2020
Apr 03, 2020
Closed, Acceptance tests pass
According to the discussion at https://www.yammer.com/emvp/#/threads/show?threadId=1083938207
We need to improve form element behavior, such as input validation, so the user can fix any errors.
- If there is an error when submitting, set the input element's aria-invalid attribute = true.
- Add the input element's aria-describedby attribute to the validation error message.
- Added the alt attribute to some Img elements.
- Removed the placeholder attribute if it is empty.
- Fixed the tab order of the ImageChoiceElement so the validation works.
- If the submit action fails, the image is focused as it is at the first invalid element.