May 17, 2018
Oct 15, 2018
Closed, Fixed and tested
Steps to reproduce
1. Create a page (Page1) in two languages: en-US and en-CA.
2. Create a form in en-US called "Form 1" (not created on other languages).
3. Add elements: Text and Submit button to the form, and publish all.
4. Open Form1 and set Language Settings: en-CA as available languages, en-US as fallback language.
5. Add Form1 to Page1.
6. Disable Js in the browser.
7. Browse to Page1 in the en-CA language.
8. Enter data then submit.
You can submit successfully.
You cannot submit successfully, and there is no log.