Locate PII in form submissions _ Basic search
Mar 14, 2018
Oct 17, 2019
Authoring form in EditView
Provide basic search functionality of Form Submissions. Editors can search inside a selected column or run a full-text search in all submissions/columns in order to export or delete entries.
This is a part of GDPR story (and other use cases).
- Editors can perform a basic search to find related information.
- Editors can use Full-text search via Search box input.
- Editors can choose a specific column to search inside, or use the default of all columns.
- Editors can select range of dates.
- Editors can select status (Finalized or not) via checkbox.
- Editors can trigger the search via the Enter key or clicking the Search button.
- Editors can export results or delete selected results' rows
- Editors can select All rows or each row manually.