Release notes for Episerver updates
This overview lists changes included in Episerver updates delivered as NuGet packages and services. Use the information to decide which updates to apply to your project, see Installing Episerver updates. Select a product or package, and filter for dates, features, or bug fixes.
- See only new features (all features) - filter on Feature.
- See only end-user (user interface) features - filter on UI Feature.
- See only critical bug fixes - filter on Critical Bug.
Note: New NuGet packages listed here may not be immediately available in the Episerver NuGet feed.
Changes in EPiServer.XForms
XForms logs should not contain personally identifiable information (PII)
GDPR: Make sure we do not write any identifiable information in our logs.
E.g. Email, IP, Username, Name
Apr 19, 2018
XForms doesn't update protected module path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Change all relative paths from "/EPiServer/" to "/manage/UI/".
2. Install EPiServer.XForms package (version 1.0.1).
3. Add a model and view for a block (called FormBlock) which contains an XForm property.
4. Create a new block with type of FormBlock.
5. Open the Select Form dialog.
Expected: The dialog opens as usual.
Actual: The dialog opens with an error, stating that it cannot find XFormSelect.aspx.
Jan 24, 2018