EPiServer CMS 5 - SDK Installation Instructions
This is the SDK installation intended for developers. This installation includes the Visual Studio 2005 Integration as well as the SDK Documentation.
Prerequisites for this installation:
- Windows XP or Windows 2003 Server
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 SP1 (Professional or "more")
- Microsoft SQL Express (Make sure TCP/IP and Named Pipes protocols are enabled in the SQL Server Configuration Manager)
- .NET Framework 3.0
The installation package for the EPiServer CMS SDK Installation contains two installation collections.
- EPiServerSetup.msi - For installing EPiServer with Visual Studio integration on your computer. The downloadable version of the documentation for the EPiServer software developer toolkit (EPiServer CMS SDK Dokumentation.chm) is available in the msi package.
- ToolboxControlInstaller.msi - For the EPiServer setup to be able to automatically add the included controls to the Visual Studio Toolbar.
- Make sure your system is ready for this installation (read System Requirements for further information)
- Run ToolboxControlInstaller.msi.
- Run EPiServerSetup.msi and follow the wizard.