Release Notes – EPiServer 7 Connect for SharePoint
This document describes the changes in EPiServer 7 Connect for Sharepoint.
About this release
- EPiServer 7 CMS support.
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013 support.
- Selectable export targets for Microsoft SharePoint libraries. Allows for you to choose how Microsoft SharePoint library items should be exported to EPiServer 7 CMS - as pages or as files.
- Enable Basic Authentication as a separate installer feature.
- Virtual Path Provider for SharePoint as a separate installer feature.
- A virtual name can be specified for Virtual Path Provider for SharePoint during installation. Allows to add new providers to an EPiServer CMS site with the installer.
- Supported library types are configurable for Virtual Path Provider for SharePoint.
- Settings for the SharePoint solution are now stored in SharePoint database instead of a separate XML config file.
- The library name is not added to the exported file path when pushing files from Microsoft SharePoint to EPiServer 7 CMS, which provides better control of the target folder structure.
- There is a possibility to configure a list of available EPiServer page types when creating an item in SharePoint. Selected page type will be used when item is exported to EPiServer CMS as a page.
- System requirements for EPiServer 7 Connect for SharePoint
- Installation instructions for EPiServer 7 Connect for SharePoint
- Download EPiServer Connect for SharePoint
- Upgrading to EPiServer 7 Connect for SharePoint
- Known Limitations and Troubleshooting
Document last saved: February 27, 2013